title

Where there's usually a bun (or two) in the oven. This is our version of a "big" family.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back In the Saddle Again

Here I am, after for.ever.  I keep wanting, for a long time now, to start blogging again, but it feels like I need something momentous to write about to get it started.  Finally, I've decided that I should just get it going or I'd never start.  There is no end of mom blogs, godly-woman blogs, homeschool blogs, fashion blogs, crafty blogs, etc.  So no one needs to read mine.  But I need a place sometimes to write down a funny kids story I want to remember, or something I think God is speaking to me, or post a picture of someone I love.  I could journal privately, right?  But typing is so much faster.  So here I am!

For today, I'll just post some pictures of the last few months.

 








 


No comments: